- Submission Deadline March 28, 2017 (Please submit to email@example.com)
- We accept abstracts regarding clinical researches and case studies on clinical education and disease control/prevention of internal medicine.
Abstracts duplicated from other submissions will not be accepted.
- The language: in English
The length: maximum of 2000 characters (title and abstract together, including space)
- No images and charts
- Every character should be in half-width character.
- Please do not indent the first line of the paragraphs.
- The secretariat will not check the abstract for spellings, omissions, etc. The abstract will be printed as it was submitted, so please check it carefully.
- Any change such as substituting the abstract, adding and changing the co-authors will not be allowed.
- Acceptance notice will be sent out in the end of March. The presentation details will be informed with the notice. The authors of the accepted abstracts will make presentation in Japanese or English of your choice.
Reference for preparing a research abstract
Please send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners of the Best Posters Awards will make their presentations at the award ceremony on June 11th in English. The sections of the Awards are medical students, residents, and doctors. The abstracts will be examined by the content of the study and the structure of the abstract, not by how good the English is. Case reports and clinical research are both the subjects of the award recipient.
We look forward to receiving many submissions.